Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shabbos Hayom: March 16th


      
It was a pretty chill day. I was able to sleep in until 10:30 which was AMAZING! We did not really do anything since it was Shabbat and you are supposed to rest. We did a small walking tour of Krakow, which was only about an hour. It was actually a beautiful day and was quite warm....well warm for Poland at least. The sun actually came out, which was the first time I saw the sun the whole week. I actually thought they did not have a sun......But anyways after the walking tour we went to a synagogue and ate shabbos lunch there. Rachel and I got there last (of course because we're always last for legit EVERYTHING) and we got the worst seats ever. But it's fine..we just kept getting up and going over to our friends. It was a nice lunch and it lasted for about two hours or so. We sang and danced as well. Afterwards, we went back to the hotel and we had the option to either have free time or walk to the Wawel Castle. I choose to walk to the Wawel Castle only because I will probably never go to Poland again. It was a nice walk and the weather was not so bad. It was about a 15-30 minute walk. The castle was huge! We got to go inside and it was a church inside. It was pretty interesting and it was also huge inside. We walked around inside for about 30 minutes or so then we walked back to our hotel. I was pretty exhausted by then, but of course our day was not over. We had group discussions and then walked to the outside of the Rema Shul. We had Havdalah there and it was so nice. After that, we went to another cemetery. To be honest, I completely lost focus. I really could not listen because 1. I was really cold again 2. I just could not focus 3. I was spacey like I normally am, but like 20 times worse 4. this list could go on forever 5. okay I'm done with this list.

Okay but after we went back to our hotel and I crashed...I was soooo tired!!!!!!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment