Thursday, October 4, 2012

Basketball Games & Beach Days in Haifa


After being stuck in Yemin Orde for a few days, the village decided to plan a night trip to a basketball game in Haifa. I'm not really a big fan of basketball, but it was still fun to get out and actually go somewhere. We sat at the top and ate popcorn and nachos...which were gross.
Rachel (my roommate) & I
___________________________________________________________ 
 
 
 
The next day after our volunteering shift, our whole group went to the beach for the afternoon. This was a big surprise because our madricha paid for the cab ride there and actually planned this for us. She didn't go with us, which was good because no one likes her....but it was a fun and relaxing afternoon. The water was warm, so it felt so nice. I kept feeling things touching me, so I decided to get out of the water and just hang out with friends.
Stephanie, Rachel G. & I
We also got to watch the sunset, which was beautiful.
 
                          

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment