Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A little behind...

So I have not updated or written a new blog in a while....I have been beyond busy! So a few things I have been doing: well I received my draft date for the army which is December 10th! I am excited, but also nervous. I think I am ready for it though. I am not sure what I will be drafting into as of now, but hopefully I will find out soon! I first need to pick what I would like to be as my position in the army and request it. Some positions are easier to get than others. There are quite a few jobs I would love to have in the army, but I need to look into them a little bit more. Yesterday, I went to a "job fair" for some of the positions in the army. It was hard to pay attention the whole day because it started around 10 am and ended at 3 pm. Plus, it was all in Hebrew. My attention span in English is already hard, but once you add Hebrew to it than it just becomes a lot harder!

Anyways, I also went to Tel-Aviv this past weekend with friends and it was a lot of fun! We all got an apartment for the weekend and it was right next to the beach and namal (port) which has a lot of restaurants and shops. We walked around a lot and it was the best weekend ever!

hmmm, so I am thinking of what else I have been doing but I can't think of anything except for just Ulpan (hebrew class) every day. It is so difficult to pay attention because we have it from 8:30 until 1 pm every day.

playing around in class

Anyways, I am at my families house for the rest of the week because we are off. Tonight is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah which is the Jewish new year. I am in the city of Ariel which is in the West Bank. Tonight we are going to my family's house in Savyon (near Tel-Aviv) for dinner. It will probably be hectic and tons of people there. I am looking forward to having this week off, so I will have time to actually sleep!! I am going to eat and rest before tonight so have a good day! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment