Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Well.......

The results for all my test scores are out! I don't really know what they mean, but apparently I did well. I received a 60/90 on my kaba (logic test) and a 52/56 on another test that I am not exactly sure what it was for haha. I think it may have been for my personal interview or something around there! & lastly, my Hebrew scores! So, I did not pass meaning as of now I need to go to Michve Alon (which is the army Hebrew course I do not want to do). In order to pass this test you must receive higher than a 7 out of 9. I am not exactly sure what number I received but I do know I was extremely close to passing this test. It may have been around a 5 or 6 because I was told I was on the border to passing. Almost everyone in my garin (group) did not pass either. I do have another opportunity to retake the test in two months. I am hoping to improve my Hebrew and no more speaking English! It will be so difficult, but I know it will be the only way for me to prevent going to michve alon. Oh, and just in case you were wondering how to pronounce this it is meekvay alone. Anyways, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment